An English Bride in Scotland: Highland Brides (The Highland Brides #1) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the The Highland Brides series.
- #2: To Marry a Scottish Laird: Highland Brides (The Highland Brides #2) (Mass Market): $8.09
- #3: The Highlander Takes a Bride: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Falling for the Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Surrender to the Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.09
- #6: The Highlander's Promise: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: The Wrong Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Hunting for a Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Highland Treasure: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Highland Wolf: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: In Her Highlander's Bed: A Novel (Highland Brides #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
From New York Times bestselling author of The Husband Hunt, The Heiress, and other beloved historical romances, comes Lynsay Sands’s An English Bride in Scotland, the first book in a new series set in the wilds of the Highlands.
Annabel had planned to become a nun. But when her mother arrives at the Abbey to bring her home to marry a Scottish laird—her runaway sister’s intended husband—her life takes a decidedly different turn.
And though Annabel isn’t the wife he’d planned for, strong, sexy Ross McKay is taken with his shy, sweet bride.
Annabel knows nothing about being a wife, running a castle—or the marriage bed. But her handsome new husband makes her want to learn. When Annabel’s life is threatened, Ross vows to move the highlands itself to save her and preserve the passion that’s only beginning to bloom.
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.
“Maintaining the tenor of the era while building a love story with sensuality and humor is one of Sands’ talents, and one she displays with relish...” — Romantic Times BOOKclub, 4 stars, for AN ENGLISH BRIDE IN SCOTLAND
“Her trademark humor and genuine characters...kept her series fresh and her readers hooked.” — Publishers Weekly
“Lush, lively and romantic - Lynsay Sands hits all the right notes.” — Suzanne Enoch, NYT bestselling author
“New and returning readers alike will enjoy this warmhearted and often hot-blooded adventure.” — Publishers Weekly
“Sands’ companion to The Countess abounds with her hallmark humor and sensuality...fresh and delightful.” — Romantic Times
“Sands spins a funny, laughable tale; you’ll cheer as the drunk and the shrew discover they are a ‘perfect match’.” — Eloisa James
‘Sands is at her best in the third Devil of the Highland novel. Her delightful story featuring highly emotional characters, is filled with honor and passion and laced with Sands’ hallmark wit and sensuality. This one’s a keeper!” — Romantic Times on The Hellion and the Highlander