Surrender to the Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Highland Brides series.
- #1: An English Bride in Scotland: Highland Brides (The Highland Brides #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: To Marry a Scottish Laird: Highland Brides (The Highland Brides #2) (Mass Market): $8.09
- #3: The Highlander Takes a Bride: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Falling for the Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: The Highlander's Promise: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: The Wrong Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Hunting for a Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Highland Treasure: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Highland Wolf: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: In Her Highlander's Bed: A Novel (Highland Brides #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
In New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands’ captivating romance, a lass targeted by an unknown foe is saved—and seduced—by a bold Highlander
Edith Drummond owes her life to Niels Buchanan and his brothers. Waking after an illness to a castle overrun by rugged Highlanders is disconcerting, but so is learning that she’s slowly being poisoned. Niels insists on staying by her side, and Edith soon discovers that even more dangerous is her wild attraction to the fierce warrior.
Niels has never met a more courageous—or enticing—woman than Lady Edith. The idea of such a bonny lass being forced to enter a nunnery is more than any red-blooded Scotsman could bear. He’ll gladly marry her himself. But while sweeping her off her feet is easy, it’ll take all his skill to defeat her family’s relentless enemies, and convince her to surrender to his sweet embrace. . . .
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.
“Sands is among a select coterie of writers who truly bring the Scottish highlands and its history to its full swoonworthy glory.” — RT Book Reviews
“an intriguing mystery, interesting characters, and some unexpected twists that will keep readers guessing... A sexy, delightful must-read for historical romance fans.” — Kirkus Reviews